Thursday, May 3, 2012

A few more

and here is sweet baby Alice...




One of these days, I am going to learn how to make my own scrapbook papers like these! The ladies that designed these are simply amazing and although I cannot remember who they are, I thank them all.
One of my commenters advised me that I could drag images into images.google.com and find out the originating artist info, so I did and discovered that the top page was made by http://www.scrapbooking101.net/articles/how-to-create-a-baby-album.html and the gorgeous middle page was another one by linda-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com.  I'm happy to find some info on these wonderful artists.

2 comments:

  1. I love the one with the stairway to heaven it is so beautiful. You are so good at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh let's be clear... I did not "make" the actual page, this and all of these on this post, were templates and I simply added the photos. I went around the internet and gathered a bunch of "free to use for personal use" templates, downloaded them and promptly forgot who made them in the first place. I can't give credit to the actual artist, but I won't take credit either. But thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete