Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Poor Blog!


My poor blog gets so neglected sometimes, I feel badly about it.  I tend to keep up my facebook page and then when I post here, it's mainly stating again what I wrote there.  But then I realized, that my facebook page is about the classes that I teach at Micheals and my blog is about anything I want it to be about, because it's all about me, me ME! lol

I have been having such a wonderful time teaching classes at Michael's, it would be the greatest job in the history of jobs if I actually made any money at it.  Don't get me wrong, I do get paid and the pay isn't bad at all, but I work in a CRAFT STORE.... I walked into work and my eyes get boggled by all the pretty and shiny things!  I have spent much much more than I've actually earned.  I keep telling myself "Stop it" "You don't Need That!" but as with most things, myself doesn't listen one bit!

So, what have I been making lately?

Fall Themed Scrapbook page - September beginner's project.



Exploding box card with lid.



Back to School scrapbook page for classroom, inspired by Pinterest.


Time for School scrapbook page. This was made using ABC Primer paper stack by Graphic 45.


Inspired by Pinterest, Table top center piece for Halloween based on a stair step card, it's 12 inches wide.

Now that is everything i've done lately for the classroom.  I will post on the rest of the things I've been doing in just a minute...


No comments:

Post a Comment