Monday, February 22, 2016

Card for a Wedding

My Sister-In-Law's friend recently got married (eloped!)and she wanted me to make her a card that displayed the date of her wedding.  After looking for inspiration, I came up with on that I found on pinterest and tweaked it.  I then made a dimensional box for her to present to her friend.  The card is a 6x6 Easel card, the cardstock is from DCWV "Garden Party" and uses Spellbinders dies (the 2 largest of the "Floral Ovals" dies, Majestic Labels 8, a fancy small rectangle that was cut apart for the corners and a couple of small flourishes)  I also used an embossing folder by Anna Griffen "Eyelet Stripe" and the Cuddlebug. The Fonts used are Alex Brush, Cantoni Pro and Cantoni Pro Flourishes and Myriad Pro.  I also created a Dimensional Envelope with 1/2 inch depth using the Martha Stewart Scoreboard with the diagonal piece.







No comments:

Post a Comment