Monday, May 16, 2016

Things I've been doing...

Here are some photos of some of the things I've been working on for classes at Michael's.  I realize that I'm not very good with keeping up with the blog, but with everything for the classroom being put on my (Pinkey Finger Crafts ) facebook page, it just seems redundant to post them here also.  I wanted to use this blog for my personal crafting and not my class stuff, but honestly I don't really do much these days that doesn't turn into a class project.

This is the Mixed Media page for June "Wishes".




I created this in Design Space using Splice/Align tools and the font "Regal".  I love how it turned out, it's Decoupaged with paper from the Country Road stack onto a wrapped 9x12 canvas.  I then cut the monogram out in Vinyl and attched it.  I actually had some trouble with it and this is the 2nd time around.


Another canvas mixed media project and this one was made on a 9x12 canvas panel using paper from the "Best of My Mind's Eye" paper stack. I used the Cricut to die cut the clouds but the background and balloons are from the paper stack.



























No comments:

Post a Comment