Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Engagement Card


I found a very similar card to this on Pinterest and thought it would make a nice Engagement Card and this is my adaptation of that card.  I  this for my daughter and her fiancee to congratulate them on their engagement (Officially).  They are married now, the wedding was October 12, 2018 and it was just beautiful.  

The heart is cut from the a Cricut file and it's tucked behind a die from Spellbinders, Shapeabilities called "Iron Works".  I curled it a bit so that it would poof up in the center and allow the heart to slip under it.  I placed a piece of clear Vellum over the mat and the paper pattern is by Prima "Cherry Blossom" pad.  The flower gems in the corners are sticky gems that I bought ages ago at Michaels Arts and Crafts store. I made a matching keepsake box and that is what the card sits in.  The top of the box in under the box bottom.  The card is approximately 5 1/2 x 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment