Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Wedding Card in Cream and Wine



I fell in love with the poem by F. Scott Fitzgerald and decided to use it on the Wedding Card for my Daughter and her new wife, Joanna.  I can't really tell you where I got the dies or who made them, but I just love these dies.  I can tell you the design of the card itself isn't completely mine, It was the sample image that came with one of the unbranded dies that I bought.  The wedding color was Wine and Yellow.  I tried to get the overall theme of the wedding into the card.  I embossed the inside mat on the left with an embossing folder by Darice and used glitter pens by Kaiser to color the details of the embossing impressions.  The card is inside a keepsake box and the top picture on the right is the box top.

No comments:

Post a Comment