Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's a Portfolio?

     I've have a few people that have asked me what a "Portfolio" is... I sell sets of handmade Note Cards and I've recently learned how to make my own "Portfolio".  In my description of some of my note cards, I state "comes with matching portfolio" and it's the term used in that context that seems to be causing befuddlement (if that's not a word, it sure ought to be lol)  
     Anyway... the portfolio is a holder for the stationery.  You open it up and there inside are the cards and the envelopes and on some, even a little pocket to hold your stamps.  Here is an example of the portfolio for stationery: (don't forget that you can click on the image to get a bigger view of it.)



     You can see the cards and envelopes tucked behind the vellum pockets, and both sides are secured by ribbon so that they don't flop around.  This set is for sale at my store (see links to the to the right).

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Befuddlement better be a word, since that's what google and ff are doing to me, also fb! Added your storenvy to the business link list, thanks for adding my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty much what I imagined a portfoilo would be but much more lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome New End and thanks for the link back.

    Thanks to you also LadyMideva, I'm glad that you like the portfolio!

    ReplyDelete