Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spooky Halloween!

     I'm busy, busy, busy playing with my Cricut and making Halloween decorations.  My current project is a 3 panel set of  Halloween pictures that I'm going to hang along my porch wall.  I'm making these on Canvas Panels that are 11x14 inches.  I've taken my black stamp pad and squished, rubbed and dabbed it all over the white canvas to give it a blackish, gloomy look to the background.  I then cut out a bunch of different images using my Happy Hauntings, October 31st and Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridges.  I then put some store bought die cuts on the the panels to just give it more of a "Pop", such as the bridal couple - soooo cute!  I had a lot of fun and so far, I have 2 of the 3 panels done.




I finally got the third panel done, here it is:



1 comment: