Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Using Buttons on Scrapbook Pages


     The top set of photos has a gold button that looks like it's been raised off the page.  Actually, this button had a shank on it and I popped the shank off with wire cutters (I think they were wire cutters).  Down towards the bottom on the right is a small group of brown buttons that had no shanks (much easier to work with).  The best way that I found to attach the buttons is using a tape runner.  I tried the liquid glue that is meant to glue heavier objects and it didn't work.  I also found years later that a small bit of hot glue from an ordinary hot glue gun works well also.
     The bottom page show some blue netting at the top with the word "Marriage" glued on it.  This is the page that I made at a large Cropping event.  There was a Cricut machine available to use and I cut the word "Marriage" and "William DePew" and I fell in love with the Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment