Saturday, June 9, 2012

Another example of using Color Splash technique

I went to the Kansas City Market very early one morning, just as the market was opening up.  It was a wet, drizzling morning and I thought the market scene at that moment would make some awesome photos.  I whipped out my iPhone (haha, didn't have an actual camera with me) and took these photos.  I then used the color splash technique (see post directly below this one) and this is what I ended up with.  You can tell that in the 3rd photo, the brightness/contrast of the photo is more intense, I adjusted those levels in PSP and I think it actually looks better than the other 2 photos, makes them seem more aged somehow.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like one of the old movies I have seen where they did the same thing. Now I know how they do it. They look good.

    ReplyDelete