Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Store Closing

     I've finally made a decision to keep my online store open or not and I've decided... Not!  I've been with Store Envy for about 6 months now and I have not made a single sale there.  It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to keep putting forth the effort and getting no benefits from it.  I will keep selling my products in my physical area of The Craft Shop as I actually am seeing a small profit there.  Thanks to every one who have supported my efforts in my online store - you are most appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're closing. Best of luck with the craft shop location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're closing your store, wishing you much luck at the craft shop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys, I really appreciate the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete