Friday, April 13, 2012

The Tree is ALIVE!

Last year, my wonderful brother-in-law "trimmed" the only ornamental tree I have on our entire property for me.  The tree really was overgrown and it obscured the entire front porch and he sounded so very confident in his tree trimming abilities that I said " go for it!".

Well.... the tree looked pretty pitiful when he was done and struggled the rest of the year, to my utter amazement (and my sister's!) the tree decided to live after all and it's beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the color! I want color in my front yard now. Well more than I have lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I love color! I just planted some more flowers and a Rose bush! can you believe it, me with a Rose Bush!! "oh Lord, please don't let me kill my first Rose Bush".

    ReplyDelete