Sunday, February 16, 2014

Titanic


The lamppost was made using cricut ornamental iron cartridge. The Bow Tie style of bow I learned to make following a YouTube video which you can find here. The little tiny flowers in the center of the bow tie's I learned to make following another video which you can find here.

When I made the Bow Ties, I did not make the punch that was used in the video so I simply made a template, cutting out the "punched" areas where required with a small pair of scissors.  The punch would have made it super easy, but really it wasn't that hard at all just using scissors.

When I made the little baby prima roses, I used the super small 5 petal punch, I think it's about 1/2 inch, and they came out really tiny and ended up being the perfect size for scrapbook pages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment