Sunday, August 7, 2011

Open For Business!

     I went to the Craft Shop and set up my new space yesterday, my daughter went with me and helped arrange the items.  It's a small space, but will work just fine for me.  I don't have a lot of stock there yet, I'm working on that and I still need to decorate it better, add cloth to the shelfs and some twinkle lights and I need to buy some "S" hooks so that I can hang stuff from the sides.  But I think it's a good start and I'm so excited about it.
This is a tall Shelf, the 1st picture is the top part of the unit and the 2nd picture is the bottom half.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! looks good so far.. so, are you renting the space or is it free? does people go there and shop? how does craft shop works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and "The Craft Shop" is a physical retail store that is in our restored historic downtown section and it's a hot tourist spot for this area. Each booth or spot in the store is rental out on a monthly basis, mine is $15.00 a month and those of us that rent the spots take care of them as far as decorating, cleanliness, stock, etc but the lady that owns the shop collects the sales, taxes, etc so that we don't have to actually man the spaces ourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I wish you much luck! :D

    ReplyDelete