Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New items for the Craft Shop

     I made some mini thank you cards for the Craft Shop and another Journal.  I forgot to take photos of the journal before packaging it which is why you see it in the bag.  The "Thankful Heart" mini cards were made from the Thanksgiving Cricut Cartridge and I think they turned out so cute.  The pink mini cards were made from the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge which I'm in love with.  It has so many different card options that it's hard to choose one lol. 





2 comments:

  1. very nice!

    btw, you sell online too right? do you charge sales tax? and do you have seller's permit? coz im confused in this subject, i sell online too and not sure about this stuff. It's just a hobby with profit but nothing like a big business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do sell online and as far as I'm aware, you only charge sales tax for sales made within your state. You do not need a permit for a hobby but you do need to know when your online business is a hobby and when it's moved into a "business" and that completely depends on the amount of money you make. I believe that right now, as long as your not making more than $600.00 a month, you can continue to claim the business as a hobby. To charge sales tax for your home state, you do need a sales tax permit which does require a business license - the way to get around that loop I would think (I'm not a tax expert so you might want to check with your accountant) is don't make sales available in your state.

    ReplyDelete