Monday, August 1, 2011

Crafting with Family via Webcam.

     I had so much fun yesterday crafting with my family in Arkansas while I was here in Missouri.  We had our first "Craft together via Webcam" sessions and it was great!  We spent hours together and I was very productive, the only problem is I made the right gift for the wrong niece lol.  I got my nieces mixed up and ended up making a birthday present for my niece whose birthday was this past May instead of the niece whose birthday is today lol.  So... I will be making more (but different) of what I made yesterday and I'll try to post a picture of it later today.  I made the most adorable paper purse that holds mini note cards and it came out wonderfully - too bad it was the wrong niece hahaha.  The good thing is that I get to make another today - yay!  My daughter is coming over today to craft with me and it's going to be so much fun, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment