Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SantaCaliGon Days are over

     Well, I wish I had better news to report, but unfortunately it rained most of the day on Saturday which is typically the biggest vendor day and so the sales were nowhere near where they were hoped to be.  
     I did ok, sold half of my journals, some tags and small cards so I can't complain too much.  I didn't get to go but I hear that Sunday and Monday had perfect weather so I imagine the fair was super great fun on those days.
     Now I start to turn my attention to the end of year holiday crafts and I don't know what to make first lol.  I've been making some really cute Scrapbook pages for sale and the pictures of them are not the best, but you get the idea.




2 comments:

  1. those are really cute scrapbook pages..I don't SB but love the idea, the only reason I don't start is that I have too many WIP already and hubby would have a cow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, I know the delimmma, more crafts than space and uh budget lol

    ReplyDelete