Saturday, June 9, 2012

First up in my new "Video's for my Sister" series.


So I made this video for my sister who lives in a different state to try and help her learn some of the fun features of paintshop pro.  We like to scrapbook together, be it traditionally with paper and scissors or digitally and we usually scrap via Skyp.  There are many times I try to tell her how I accomplished a certain task and without any visual it's difficult to understand what I'm saying.  So keeping in the spirit of "A picture is worth a 1000 words" here is my first how-to video.  What this colorsplash does is isolate one color or one aspect of an image and have only that piece of it in color, it's super easy to do.  If you would like to see the larger version of this video, you can view it on my new Pinky Finger Crafts YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment