Saturday, June 4, 2011

Haunted House die cut using Mini Monsters Cartridge by Cricut




I've been trying out a lot of new cartridges since I got my new Cricut Expression machine and one of those is the Mini Monsters Cartridge.  I made this Haunted this using three colors, yellow for the shadow of the house and the upper windows and door; Orange for the layer 1 of the roof and porch, green for the upper shutters and door frame.  The base of the house was done in black and the house was cut at 7 inches.  The phrase sitting next to the house was cut at 4 inches.  I had a lot of fun cutting this one to use on my own Halloween page of my scrapbook, and I will post a picture of the page when I get it done.
     To see items that I have for sale, please visit NoteletsByDesign.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love that machine, I want one lol... and a laptop... and etc etc. I like the new layout also much nicer.

    PJ

    ReplyDelete