Thursday, March 26, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been busy crafting my little heart out for my upcoming Micheal's craft classes.  You can check the Classes tab for the project sample's I've got done to date, fun stuff!

My head is jammed full of things I could make and turn into classes, it's hard to think of anything else lol.

I've been at my local Michael's store every day this week, familiarizing myself with the store layout, getting to know some of the staff and of course spending a great deal of time in the class room prepping for upcoming classes.  While I was there yesterday, the Classroom Coordinator came in and said she was sorry but that she had to kick me out of the classroom because someone wanted to use it.  I didn't mind because I learned something new.  Apparently, anyone can come in with their kids and use the classroom for a few hours, have some fun finger painting with the kids!  I mean who knew that Michael's offered that? for FREE! (paints, crayons, markers and aprons included).

No comments:

Post a Comment