Sunday, March 1, 2015

Handmade Valentine's Day Cards

I had so much fun making my little nephew and nieces some little Valentine's Day cards.
This little Bee is from Cricut Cartridge, Spring Holiday Cards.

The little Ewe is also from the Spring Holiday Cards cartridge.

The Cheshire Cat from the Disney Classics Cartridge

Thumper is also from the Disney Classics Cartridge.

I then made some adult Valentine's Day cards (I actually forgot to take pictures of a few of them, boo.)


With this one, I tri-folded white card stock, then measured another piece in pick for the first layer and a second piece in white, put them in my cricut and cut a heart out, then I cut right down the middle of the heart.  I used the pink heart of the inside of the card.  The embossing was done using the Cuddlebug.


This card was made using the beautiful paper pad by Graphic 45 "Sweet Sentiments" there are such lovely Valentine's Day and Easter images and paper.  This was from the 8x8 pad.


I bought this downloadable image from an Etsy store.  My husband just loves everything "Skull" and he got a real smile from this card.



No comments:

Post a Comment