Monday, July 18, 2011

Pink Slippers

     I was digging through my bag of finished products that I have for sale in my shops when I found a set of gift tags that I never listed.  These are so cute, they are made using two different Cricut cartridges, the Ornamental Iron and Wall Decor and I used Design Studio to weld the shoes inside the iron gate.  Welding allows me to cut out the design as one design and not have to worry about cutting two separate images and then somehow attaching them together to get them to look like one image.  If you want to view the other photos of these tags, you can see them in my Storenvy shop.



     The little bows were made using the fork method which I have a link to the "How To" video here and in an older post in my blog also.  They were super easy to make and so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment