Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gnomes In The Garden

I recently acquired another Cricut cartridge, Freshly Picked, and was playing around with it.  I designed a set of 8 Note Cards, featuring little Gnomes... So cute!  I had such fun putting the gnomes together.  I must say that it was rather involved with all the layers and the little pieces, but still lots of fun!  Here is one of the cards with the little Lady Gnome.
   
     The Butterfly was made from the "Picturesque" cartridge and I just cut out the base and the frame.  I used hot glue on the body with the wings raised to attach it to the card.  I folded the wings up to give it the "taking flight" look.  If you click the photo, you can enlarge it to see the Lady Gnome and the Flower pot and get a better idea of the many layers involved.

1 comment: