Monday, July 18, 2011

A new Note Card

     I somehow ended up with 2 extra Note Cards that are based on the "Gnomes in the Garden" collection, but did not have enough of the little gnomes to use on them.  I think they turned out really cute even without the Gnomes. 
     I still used the Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge to design the flower pots and I used all the different layers features to get the 3-d effect.  The diecut word "Bloom" is also from the same cartridge, they even have a handmade seed pack option that I going to try out. This card is 5x7 and made from white card stock and I cut out enough of the "Bloom" word's to glue to the back flap of the envelopes in order to match the cards.
     The butterflies were made from the Picturesque cartridge and I used the base and frame options for the layers.  I only glued the center portion of the butterflies body so that I could lift up the wings and give them the "taking flight" look.




No comments:

Post a Comment