Monday, July 18, 2011

Making Paper Flowers

     I've been remiss.  I really thought I had posted about making these wonderful paper flowers.  I used one of the 5 petal flowers from a Cricut cartridge (on shadow), and cut 3 of them, then I pained the petals with my own glitter concoction.  Then I pretty much followed the instructions in the YouTube video and they came out very nice.  I designed a set of tags using them and you see the tags here.



     Here is the link to the video with super easy instructions on how to make these.  (I'm going to add 2 different links here, the one that I did was using the Cricut paper flower with 5 petals, but there is another one using a different die cut, Sizzix I think, but I'm certain that cricut has a 6 petal flower like this somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment