Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tips on Scrapbooking (Cropping) memorabilia


     The top page has a patch in the upper left corner and I found that once again, using the tape runner worked very well.  I could also have used the glue gun but it seemed that it was just quicker and easier to run the tape across it.
     The middle page was a different story.  This is a type of armband that was worn on the upper sleeve of my daughter's uniform.  I didn't want to permanently attach the armband so I used 4 eyelets and a thin rope type of ribbon.  I threaded the ribbon up from the back and into the bottom left eyelet, through the armband and then down the top left eyelet and secured the backside with scotch tape.  I then did the same thing for the right side of the armband.
     The bottom page was made to showcase the letters that my daughter wrote to me while she over seas.  I tore one 12x12 page diagonally and used the tape runner to glue the bottom and left side of that paper to the background paper and this created a pocket.  It holds the letters very nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment