Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cricut Wall Decor cartridge Castle Diecut

     This is one of the first diecuts that I made when I got my hands on the Wall Decor cartridge by Cricut.  This cartridge is amazing, it makes some of the most beautiful objects and the ability to get some really large and really small cuts is the best feature.  This Castle was cut on pure black textured cardstock (even though it looks kinda brown here... hum) and then I made another cut on the "shadow" feature of my Cricut Expression machine.  This Diecut was cut at 12 inches and I plan on using it with some small photos of my daughter that I have during one of our Disneyland trips.  It kinda reminds me of the "It's A Small World" ride.  I could also use this for the pages that I'm going to do of the day at the Renaissance Fair that my husband and I went to and very much enjoyed.  So many uses... 

No comments:

Post a Comment