Saturday, June 11, 2011

How to make paper flowers

  
   I wanted to know how to make my own paper flowers, so off to youtube.com I went.  I found a video presented by a wonderful lady whose name is Kathy and she made it seem so easy.  Off to the craft room I went with my new found knowledge to try it out.  It worked! It worked beautifully!  My very first flower was amazing when I actually thought "heck it's the first one, it's bound to not turn out".  But nope, turned out great. 
     You don't have to have a cricut machine to make these flowers either.  You can cut out your own 5 petal flower shape and they don't have to be identical in shape, only in size.
     If you would like to learn how to make these yourself, take a look at the video, here's the link:  Make your own paper flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment